Thursday, July 16, 2009

Heroes Of Newerth Beta Keys For Fufu Players

Since we've been discussing among the game devs on the next step for Fufu United Ninja All-Stars.
We have found a possible game engine to use. This would be S2 Games' K2 engine.
The K2 engine is the foundation for games like Savage, Savage 2 and the upcoming DBG (DotA based game), Heroes of Newerth.

One of our game developers was invited into Heroes of Newerth beta and is currently studying the game engine.

Anyways, I know a lot of DotA and Fufu Ninja players have been looking for HON beta keys.
These Heroes of Newerth beta keys will be used to be able to play in the closed beta.

Not everyone can have this and this would be your chance to try and see the future of both DotA and Fufu Ninjas.

Getting into the HON beta is easy if you're a Fufu Ninja advocate.
Just go to the Fufu United Ninja All-Stars thread on Playdota

http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2677

Then post a reply discussing your ideas/expectations for a Fufu Ninja port to the HON engine.
If our beta key sponsor would like your contribution, you will immediately receive a Heroes of Newerth Closed Beta Key.

Easy huh.

Possibility:
Fufu United Ninja All-Stars - possible port to the Heroes of Newerth (K2) game engine.

8 comments:

  1. can u plzz
    make a bot for the fufu
    cause in philippine room,
    fufu is not familliar.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. plss give me some beta key my email is lurry_dragon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you give beta key? plz!! i realy want to play the new HoN!! this is my e-mail:
    alflory_ko14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a key and its hard to find.. I'e been waiting for weeks.. :(
    If u get one for me I'll show you how to spend cheap holidays here in mauritius.
    Contact me at:
    vincent3022@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please help me hav beta key for hon..

    i really like the game..

    xenodochy_madhylle5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me Heroes Of newerth Beta Key Please

    My Hero:Axe,Mughol Khan.Legionaire

    My Email: nero1991_2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have 12 HON keys of beta!!
    write me on fufik63_94@mail.ru, then I will send you invitation on Lockerz.com! Since you are registered on lockerz - I will send you the key!
    ___

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ninja Swords, Very cool concept and reviews
    The work is very versatile, with so many concentrations intermingling
    Ninja Gear

    ReplyDelete